What is CashtoCode?
CashtoCode is a deposit method that allows you to make cash payments easily, quickly and securely . It is a voucher based payment system. You do not have to use your bank account or credit card. CashtoCode has over 100,000 retail partners across Europe and beyond.. So there should be one close to you .
CashtoCode Classic was launched initially in Germany and Austria and has now expanded globally into the UK, Ireland. It will also be available soon across retail locations in South Africa , Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Italy. In addition, you can also buy a CashtoCode eVoucher online from participating resellers.
Both CashtoCode deposit methods are available through the MiFinity eWallet.
What deposit methods are available with CashtoCode ?
There are two deposit methods :
What is CashtoCode Classic Voucher?
This is where you choose CashtoCode within the deposit section of the MiFinity eWallet. A unique paycode will be generated which you can then take to physical retail location to have scanned and paid for in cash.
What is CashtoCode eVoucher?
The CashtoCode voucher is a safe and instant payment alternative that helps you to maximize your online security by minimising exposure of sensitive personal or financial information. How? CashtoCode is a secure prepaid voucher. Like a personal financial firewall, you can only spend the amount of prepaid credit purchased.
This is the online PIN solution where you first buy a 20 digit PIN online from one of CashtoCode resellers. This is available 24/7 instantly .
Your voucher code is immediately redeemable. It can only be redeemed one time so make sure you use the full amount all in one go. You can then log into your MiFinity eWallet , click on Deposit and choose CashtoCode.
Which countries can I use CashtoCode classic in?
CashtoCode classic payments are available in the following countries and fixed limits .
- Germany: 10€, 25€, 50€, 100€, 200€, 400€
- Austria: 10€, 25€, 50€, 100€, 200€, 300€, 400€, 500€
- UK: 20 GBP, 50, GBP 100 GBP, 150 GBP, 250 GBP
- Ireland: 10€, 25€, 50€, 100€, 200€, 400€, 500€, 800€
- Italy: 25€, 50€, 100€, 150€ (coming soon)
- Nigeria: 200 NGN, 500 NGN,1,000 NGN, 2,500 NGN, 5,000 NGN, 12,000 NGN, 23,000 NGN, 45,000 NGN, 90,000 NGN (coming soon)
- Ghana: 70 GHS, 175 GHS, 350 GHS, 700 GHS, 1,000 GHS (coming soon)
- Kenya: 1,300 KES, 3,000 KES, 6,500 KES, 13,000 KES, 20,000 KES (coming soon)
- South Africa: 200 ZAR, 500 ZAR, 900 ZAR, 1,750 ZAR, 2,500 ZAR, 3,500 ZAR (coming soon)
Further details on Germany and Austria can he found here.
Which currencies can I purchase CashtoCode eVoucher in?
CashtoCode eVouchers can be purchased in the following currencies and fixed limits:
- USD: 5 USD, 10 USD, 15 USD, 25 USD, 50 USD, 100 USD, 200 USD
- INR: 300INR, 1,000 INR, 2,500 INR, 5,000 INR, 8,500 INR, 17,000 INR
- AUD: 25 AUD, 50 AUD, 100 AUD, 150 AUD, 200 AUD, 400 AUD
- JPY: 2,500 JPY, 6,000 JPY, 12,000 JPY, 24,000 JPY
- RUB: 1,000 RUB, 2,500 RUB, 10,000 RUB, 15,000 RUB
- CNY: 100 CNY, 200 CNY, 500 CNY, 800 CNY, 1,500 CNY
- ARS: 1,000 ARS, 2,500 ARS, 5,000 ARS, 10,000 ARS, 15,000 ARS
- CAD: 25 CAD, 50 CAD, 100 CAD, 150 CAD, 250 CAD
- NGN: 200 NGN, 500 NGN,1,000 NGN, 2,500 NGN, 5,000 NGN, 12,000 NGN, 23,000 NGN, 45,000 NGN, 90,000 NGN
- GHS: 70 GHS, 175 GHS, 350 GHS, 700 GHS, 1,000 GHS
- KES: 1,300 KES, 3,000 KES, 6,500 KES, 13,000 KES, 20,000 KES
- ZAR: 200 ZAR, 500 ZAR, 900 ZAR, 1,750 ZAR, 2,500 ZAR, 3,500 ZAR
How do I deposit with CashtoCode in my MiFinity eWallet?
- Log in to your MiFinity eWallet
- Choose Deposit
- Click on Alternative Payments and select Cash to Code from the available methods
- Choose the eWallet you wish the funds to be loaded into
- Enter amount and / or currency from drop down listing you want to deposit
- Click on Make Payment
You will be re-directed to a page hosted by CashtoCode and must complete all the required steps to complete your deposit
Based on your country of residence you will be presented with one of the following deposit options:
- Choose your preferred retail location
- Generate the unique paycode
- Download the paycode or print it
- Visit your nearest CashtoCode retail location and present the paycode
- Complete the payment by paying the amount in cash at the retail location
- Your online payment is confirmed and you will receive an email from MiFinity to confirm credit to your eWallet
- You will returned to your MiFinity eWallet
- Your MiFinity eWallet balance will be credited by the amount of the Classic voucher
- Enter your unique 20 digit PIN
- Select Deposit Now on the same screen.
- You will receive a successful deposit message for the amount of the eVoucher
- You will returned to your MiFinity eWallet
- Your MiFinity eWallet balance will be credited by the amount of the eVoucher
- You will receive an email from MiFinity to confirm credit to your eWallet
How long does it take for a deposit with CashtoCode Classic to be credited to my MiFinity eWallet?
The money will appear in your MiFinity eWallet instantly once it has been successfully scanned at the point of sale by the retailer.
How long does it take for a deposit with CashtoCode eVoucher to be credited to my MiFinity eWallet?
The money will appear in your MiFinity eWallet instantly once it has been successfully redeemed for the full amount.
What are the MiFinity fees for depositing with CashtoCode?
You can find more details about our fees here
How long are my Classic and eVoucher paycodes valid for?
Once your paycode is generated it is valid with MiFinity for 7 days from date of purchase.
Do I have to use the whole amount on my CashtoCode eVoucher at once?
Yes, each CashtoCode voucher can only be used once and always for the full amount available. So please ensure that you always choose the matching CashtoCode voucher amount and currency for the payment you want to make in your MiFinity eWallet.
|Article to KB 030.1|