- Log in to your eWallet
- Click on Send
- Choose External Bank Transfers
- Select Country and Currency you are sending the money to
- Add your contact’s Bank Account Details in the Add Contact section or choose rom existing Contacts. The money will be sent directly to your contact’s bank ccount.
- Enter the amount you are sending to your contact
- Contact receives shows the amount in local currency that that you r contact ill receive in their bank account
- The Exchange rate is the rate charged to the sender for converting the send mount into the local currency of the contact
- Transaction Fee is the fee charged to the sender for sending the money
- Transfer Amount is the total cost to the sender and this is deducted from the ender’s eWallet. Transfer Amount includes Amount to be sent plus small ransaction fee and FX fee for conversion of send amount to local currency
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT
- If provided your contact will also receive an email to confirm bank transfer
|Article to KB 032.1|
Article is closed for comments.