If your account is unverified, you can transact up to €2000 over a 365 day rolling period after which you will be prompted to verify your account.
Once your spending limit has been reached and your account is verified; following a review, your spending limit can be increased upon request.
Should you wish to transact above these limits, you will be requested to provide enhanced due diligence to become a VIP. What we need?
- 2nd proof of photo identification (unique from any previous photo id used to verify your account)
- 2nd proof of address (unique from any previous document used to verify your account)
- Bank statement showing your MiFinity transactions
- Your last 3 pay slips
If you are unemployed, self-employed, retired, or a business owner, you must provide other documents that show your source of income. Documents may include, but are not limited to official statements showing:
- Government or Private Pension
- Gambling or lottery windfall
- Earnings from investments or selling of shares
- Earnings from property sale
- Earnings from private settlements
- Earnings from insurance payouts
|Article to KB 012.1|