If your account is unverified, you can transact up to €2000 over a 365 day rolling period after which you will be prompted to verify your account.
In order to fully verify your account and increase your transaction limit to €10000, we need to validate your account details by confirming your identity.
Please log in to your Mifinity eWallet
Go to the document upload section
Upload any requested documents as per below:
To verify your personal details, please upload a clear copy of the following items (in PDF or JPEG format):
- Selfie with yourself holding a form of ID next to your face (passport, identity card, or driver’s license)
To verify your personal details, please upload a clear copy of ONE OF the following items (in PDF or JPEG format):
- Passport - Full Page (photo page and page above)
- Driving License - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
- National ID - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
- Residence Permit - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
- Proof of Age Card - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
Once your €10000 spending limit has been reached and your account is verified; following a review, your spending limit can be increased further to our VIP account, upon request.
Should you wish to transact above these limits, you will be requested to provide enhanced due diligence to become a VIP. What we need?
• 1 x Proof Of Address out of the below-accepted documents
1. - Bank Statement
2. - Mortgage Statement
3. - Government-issued Documents or correspondence
4. - Motor Tax
5. - Utility Bill or Utility Service correspondence (Electric, Water, Fixed Internet, Landline Phone)
6. - Insurance Documents (Life policy, Home Insurance, Motor Insurance)
• Copies of your last 3 payslips to confirm your income/source of funds used with the account
If you are unemployed, self-employed, retired, or a business owner, you must provide other documents that show your source of income. Documents may include, but are not limited to official statements showing:
Government or Private Pension
Gambling or lottery windfall
Earnings from investments or selling of shares
Earnings from property sale
Earnings from private settlements
Earnings from insurance payouts
• 1 x Most Recent bank statement showing the deposits/withdrawals made into your MiFinity account and that follows the below requirements :
Bank Statement on bank letterhead to include:
1. Bank Name or logo
2. IBAN or Account number
3. MiFinity account holder Name & Surname
4. Statement to include some activity across the account
All documents must be dated within the last 6 months.
|Article to KB 012.1|