To verify your bank account, login to your MiFinity account and click on Bank Accounts from the list in the left side of the page. If you haven’t already added a bank account, click on Add New Bank Account and complete the required fields relating to the destination account. Please note: The details submitted can only be in the name of, and ownership of the MiFinity eWallet account holder. You are not permitted to register a Business or 3rd- party Bank Account on your MiFinity eWallet.
You can add a bank account for remittance purposes under the section labelled Contacts.
For your bank account to be utilized for withdrawals, click on the verify button on your registered bank account. Upload a copy of a bank statement linked to this bank account dated within the last 6 months from the date of issue. Bank statements on bank letter head should include the following:
- Bank Name or logo
- IBAN or Account number
- MiFinity account holder Name & Surname
Please take note of the following guidelines:
- No documents dated over 6 months will be accepted.
- The document can be used as a proof of address if your address on the document matches the address registered to your MiFinity account
- Bank Cards and credit cards are not acceptable to verify your bank account.
- If a bank statement lists a credit card number, blank out only the middle digits, leaving the first 6 and the last 4 visible (12345 6XX XXXX 1234).
Once your file has been successfully uploaded, a green box will appear in the top right corner of the page confirming the process has been successful. The status of the document will show as “Pending Approval” until reviewed.
Once reviewed and verified, the option to withdraw funds to this Bank Account will be activated on your MiFinity eWallet You can use any of your bank accounts to withdraw your funds. Using the contacts section to withdraw your funds to yourself may lead to a delay in processing or may lead to your withdrawal being reversed. Only use the contacts section for remittance payments to 3rd parties.
|Article to KB 005.1|
Article is closed for comments.