For a Bank account to be verified you must first add your account details within the “Bank Accounts” section from the options on the left side of the eWallet account. Select “Add New Bank Account” and complete the required fields relating to the destination account. Please note: The details submitted can only be in the name of, and ownership of the MiFinity eWallet account holder. You are not permitted to register a Business or 3rd- party Bank Account on your MiFinity eWallet. You can add a bank account for remittance purposes under the section labeled "Contacts". For your Bank Account to be utilized for withdrawals, it needs to be verified. For this to be achieved, you are required to upload a copy of a Bank statement dated within the last 6 months from the date of issue. Bank document on bank letter head should include the following:
- Bank Name or logo
- IBAN or Account number
- MiFinity account holder Name & Surname Please take note of the following guidelines:
- No documents over 6 months will be accepted unless a specific document is requested by Client Services The document may show the address listed on the MiFinity account if the MiFinity account has not been KYC verified
- The document may show the address listed on the MiFinity account if the MiFinity account has not been KYC verified -Bank Cards are not acceptable -If a bank statement is requested by Client Services, do not blank out amounts or activity
- If a bank statement lists a credit card number, blank out only the middle digits, leaving the first 6 and the last 4 visible (12345 6XX XXXX 1234). This can be done by following the next few steps:
- Log into your eWallet account.
- Select “Bank Accounts” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Bank Account that needs to be verified.
- Click on “Verify”.
- Upload your document.
- You can either choose a file you have saved or drag the file into the box indicated.
- Once your file has been successfully uploaded, a green box will appear in the top right corner of the page confirming the process and the status of the document will show as “Pending Approval” until reviewed. Additionally you will receive an email confirming the process was successful. Once reviewed and verified the option to withdraw funds to this Bank Account will be activated on your MiFinity eWallet.
|Article to KB 005.1|