To verify your MiFinity account, you need to login to your MiFinity account and click on your name in the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, click on Verify Yourself. This link will redirect you to our KYC verification partner to help get your account verified quickly. If you do not have that option available, click on Upload Documents in the same drop-down menu to submit the required documents.
What is Required?
Initially, to verify your account, you will only need to submit a Photo ID and a Selfie. At later stages you may need to also submit a proof of address, source of wealth and a bank statement.
Acceptable Proof of Photo Identification:
- Passport - Full Page (photo page and page above)
- Driving License
- National ID
The submitted ID must be government issued and must show a true photo of yourself with your first name and surname, date of birth, nationality, and expiry date.
Some useful tips when uploading a picture of your ID:
- Photo should be on a clear/ consistent background, do not hold the ID if you can avoid it
- Please avoid reflections from light to ensure that the ID is readable
- Always use an actual ID and not a photocopy
- Always remove wearables such as glasses and hats
- Do not cover any data
- Passports should be signed and signature visible
- Select the correct document type that applies to your document
- Make sure you have the latest version of the operating system for your web device
- Make sure cache/cookies are clear if you are having issues with the web platform
- Make sure you are selecting the correct country linked to your ID
- If your documents need to be manually reviewed; please submit a photo only of yourself holding your photo ID, taken after you have been notified to submit documents for verification. Your face and document must be seen clearly in the photo.
Once you have successfully uploaded your documents and they have been processed, you will receive an email notification within 2 business days, barring any unforeseen delays in processing.
Please ensure to use one of the following file formats: gif, jpg, png, doc, bmp, or pdf, otherwise your document upload will fail.
|Article to KB 007.1|