In order for us to verify your account, we need you to submit the following documentation by logging into your MiFinity account, click on the profile section in the top right-hand corner of your eWallet account and select Upload Documents.
What we need?
1 proof of photo identification AND 1 proof of address.
Acceptable Proof of Photo Identification:
- Passport - Full Page (photo page and page above)
- Driving License - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
- National ID - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
- Residence Permit - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
- Proof of Age Card - Front (and Back if no address and expiration date appears on the front)
Acceptable Proof of Address:
- Bank Statement
- Mortgage Statement
- Government issued Document or correspondence
- Motor Tax
- Utility Bill or Utility Service correspondence (Electric, Water, Fixed Internet, Landline Phone)
- Insurance Documents (Life policy, Home Insurance, Motor Insurance)
Please take note of the following guidelines:
- Mobile phone bills or purchase orders are NOT acceptable
- Documents should be on letter head and should include the following:
- The bank or service provider name or logo
- Address as registered to the MiFinity account
- Name and surname of the MiFinity account holder
- Date on submitted document should not be older than 6 months.
- All documentation submitted must be a colour scan or digital photo. Paper photocopies will not be accepted. Password-protected documents will not be accepted.
Once you have successfully uploaded your documents and they have been processed, you will receive an email notification within 2 business days.
Please ensure to use one of the following file formats: gif, jpg, png, doc, bmp, docx and pdf, otherwise your document upload will fail.
|Article to KB 007.1|