You need to verify your account once you have transacted above 150 Euro (or currency equivalent).
Note: You can verify yourself before then if you wish !
To verify your account and enjoy higher spending limits, you will need to submit:
1. Proof of Identity - with a selfie
2. Proof of Address
To upload these documents, go to the Verify Yourself section in your MiFinity account and follow the on-screen instructions
You may be requested to provide further information and documentation throughout the business relationship.
Documentation must be clear and readable, and you must submit one document per request.
Proof of Identity:
Documents accepted as Proof of Identity is a document that is not expired and is a government issued document. Such documents that are accepted are:
- Valid Passport
- Valid Identity Card (both sides required)
- Valid Driving License
Some helpful tips when uploading a picture of your ID:
- Photo should be on a clear/consistent background, do not hold the ID if you can avoid it
- Please avoid reflections from light to ensure that the ID is readable
- Always use an actual ID and not a photocopy
- Always remove wearables such as glasses and hats
- Do not cover any data
- Passports should always be signed, and the signature visible
- Select the correct document type that applies to your document
- Make sure you have the latest version of the operating system for your web device
- Make sure cache/cookies are clear if you are having issues with the web platform
- Make sure you are selecting the correct country linked to your ID
- Please submit a photo only of yourself holding your photo ID. Your face and document must be seen clearly in the photo.
The following documents are acceptable as your Proof of Address:
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Mortgage Statement
- Government-issued documents or correspondence
- Motor Tax Certificate
- Utility Bill or Utility Service correspondence (Electric, Water, Gas, Fixed Internet, or Landline Phone)
- Insurance Certificate (Life policy, Home Insurance, Motor Insurance)
- Government ID with address (please note that any Proof of identification you have previously submitted that shows your address associated with your MiFinity account should be a different Photo ID previously submitted in your earlier verification).
This document is to be dated within the last three (3) months from the date of request.
Mobile phone bills or purchase orders are NOT acceptable.
- Payslip dated within the last three (3) months, name & surname to be visible.
- Pension or Illness Benefit Contract together with evidence of Income (Bank Statement acceptable)
- Inheritance Contract
- Sale of Property
- Tax Return if Self-Employed, together with a Bank Statement dated within the last three (3) months
- Certificate of Winnings or Deposit Vs Withdrawal Image – Name to be shown on both documents
|Article to KB 007.1|